HYDI FLORIST is always committed to protecting your privacy. We use the information we collect about you to process orders and to provide a more personalized shopping experience.
What information do we collect and how do we use it?
- When you place an order, we need to know your name, e-mail address, mailing address, credit card number and expiration date in order to process and fulfill your order.
- When you submit a customer feedback, we also ask for your e-mail address, although you can choose not to have your e-mail address displayed with your feedback.
- We monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop the design and layout of the store and to create new services.
- We may also use the information we collect to occasionally to notify you about important changes to our web site, our new services and special offers or promotions we think you'll find interesting.
- When you send a greeting (e-card or e-flower) through HYDI FLORIST service, we ask for your e-mail address and that of the recipient in order to complete your request.
- When you place orders or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. The secure server software (SSL) encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us. Furthermore, all the customer’s data we collect is protected against unauthorized access.